2.14.2009

Spring Beauty Trends Made Easy, Courtesy of Sephora

I probably shouldn't admit this, but I am so confused by which trends are for Spring and which are for Summer. Thankfully, I came across this feature at Sephora which highlights the hottest Spring 2009 beauty trends:
  • Hot and Pink Coral: Flock to flamingo pinks and corral your corals - it's time to supercharge your look with electric brights.
  • Bold breakthroughs: To innovation...and beyond! Upgrade your look with these cutting edge brainy beauties!
  • Natural Wonders: Opt for gentle, powerful, and wildly effective skincare and out-of-this-world color, without the harsh extras.
  • Skinnovations: Come face to face with double duty foundations that conceal - and do a lot more.
So tell me: which Spring 2009 beauty trends are you anxious to try? Any tips or tricks that I should know about? Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment